Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


This new pair of Queasy Beads Stylish Motion Sickness & Nausea Relief Bracelets actually has 3 different functions!  

In addition to being stylish nausea relief bracelets, this pair is made using magnetic hematite beads.  The gemstone hematite has been used for centuries as an alternative form of healing and is known to relieve pain and bring inner peace to your body in times of stress.  This particular custom design was made for a friend to help with her carsickness and has an added charm for Juvenile Diabetes Awareness.

I am especially proud of this new pair of Queasy Beads motion sickness bracelets that are: 

1) stylish motion sickness bracelets;  

2) designed using pain and stress relieving magnetic hematite beads; and 

3) have an added charm to help raise awareness of Juvenile Diabetes.

I love adding awareness charms to custom Queasy Beads bracelets.  I am thinking about adding a charm selection to the Custom Color Designs choices on my website.  

And, since I am always receiving requests for Queasy Beads using magnetic hematite beads, I am in the process of adding a new "Magnetic Hematite Collection" to my website.  I will hopefully be finished with a few color design styles and launch this new collection this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment