Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

I believe in Queasy Beads!

So excited about the local upcoming "Shop for the Cure" benefit coming in March.  It will be the first time I will actually be a vendor displaying Queasy Beads to the public.  So, I went shopping today and bought the prettiest baskets to use on my table.  I already have ideas about the way I want to set things up and my good friend Jenn has offered to help me.  Sometimes I don't know what I would do without you, Jenn! :)

Anyway, I'm very nervous but I believe in Queasy Beads, so that is helping me calm down.  Also, I know how many customers have already been helped by wearing Queasy Beads!  I really want to spread the word and help other women feel better!!!  Plus, it's so exciting to be a part of such a wonderful charity event.  I only hope I am able to be a worthwhile contributor!

No comments:

Post a Comment