Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Beauty Tip Tuesday!

Good Morning!  It's "Beauty Tip Tuesday!"

I'm not a beauty expert but I have learned quite a few interesting and helpful beauty tips over the years, so I thought I could start sharing them with you!  I'm calling it "Beauty Tip Tuesday."  Every Tuesday I will blog about a simple beauty tip that I like.  Hopefully, you will find them interesting enough to share with your friends!

OK...here's the first one for us girls  ~

Storing your face make-up in the refrigerator can help it stay fresher and last longer!

This is something I have been doing for years.  By keeping my cosmetics bag in the fridge, not only does my make-up last longer (in a steady, cold environment instead of a humid, warm bathroom or dresser drawer), it actually feels cool and refreshing when I put it on in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment