Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Custom Queasy Beads!

Custom Queasy Beads ~ Queasy Beads bracelets that are not only custom-made to fit everyone's own personal wrist size, but custom colors, as well!  I have been thinking about doing this for a while now and it seems like now might just be the time to follow-thru on this!  So, soon I will be offering "Custom Orders" for Queasy Beads.  That means I will post on my website, www.queasybeads.com, FB and Etsy pictures of several colors of in-stock beads and customers will be able to pick and choose the colors of beads they would like me to use to create their Queasy Beads bracelets.  Only certain colors will be available, due to the particular beads needed for the best acupressure results, but I'm very excited about this!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment