Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why did I create Queasy Beads acupressure bracelets?

Why did I create Queasy Beads acupressure bracelets?

Because the acupressure wristbands I was wearing (from the drugstore) to calm my nauseous stomach (w/ my migraines) worked but they were NOT pretty. 


So, after not finding any wristbands that were fashionable, I researched how acupressure helps relieve all kinds of ailments, including nausea.  Then I started out designing a pair myself.   I used specific, beads from my craft stash, as well as a certain cording (after lots of trial and error) and the final bracelets I made worked just the same and they were much prettier!  Soon, I was wearing them all the time to calm any kind of stomach queasiness I had. 

It wasn't until a few years ago that I finally started my business to share my bracelets with the world.  Now Queasy Beads ~ Stylish Motion Sickness & Nausea Relief Bracelets are helping people everywhere calm their queasy stomachs in style! :)

Read more about "My Story" on my website at http://www.queasybeads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment