Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pink Ribbon Queasy Beads Bracelet in the works!

Well, I never did get a chance to design a new pair of QB's for New Year's Eve so I wore "Starlight" (one of my go-to pairs!)  Anyway, I saw this pink ribbon bead at the craft store the other day and I just had to buy it and see how I could use it in a pair of Queasy Beads.  Here is the photo of my first attempt:
I designed it in just the right way so that the acupressure bead (the large pink bead) rests exactly on the acupressure point under my wrist. I got it to work! 

Since Queasy Beads come in sets of (2), I'm thinking the matching bracelet will look the same as this one but without the pink ribbon bead.  I really want to hi-light the ribbon and not take away from the message.

It's a very basic 1st attempt ~ feel free to leave a comment if you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment